You Can Win by Shiv Khera
An easy-to-read, practical, common-sense guide that will take you from ancient wisdom to modern-day thinking, You Can Win helps you establish new goals, develop a new sense of purpose, and generate new ideas about yourself and your future. It guarantees, as the title suggests, a lifetime of success. The book enables you to translate positive thinking into attitude, ambition and action to give you the winning edge.
This book will help you to:
· Build confidence by mastering the seven steps to positive thinking
· Be successful by turning weaknesses into strengths
· Gain credibility by doing the right things for the right reasons
· Take charge by controlling things instead of letting them control you
· Build trust by developing mutual respect with people around you
· Accomplish more by removing the barriers to effectiveness.
- Reviews (0)
- Paperback: 308 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India; Edition edition (2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9382951717
- ISBN-13: 978-9384052638
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.7 x 21.6 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.