The Whistler by John Grisham
John Grisham is the master of the legal thriller and over 300 million copies of his books have been sold worldwide.
• John Grisham was awarded the Harper Lee Prize for Legal Fiction, an accolade given annually to a published work of fiction that best exemplifies the positive role of lawyers in society and their power to effect change.
• ‘The best thriller writer alive’ -Ken Follett
• ‘John Grisham has perfected the art of cooking up convincing, fast-paced thrillers’ – Telegraph
• ‘Leaves one eager for more’ – Spectator
• ‘No one does it better than Grisham’ – Daily Telegraph
• ‘A master storyteller’ – Huffington Post
The most corrupt judge in US history. A young investigator with a secret informant. The electrifying new thriller. On the heels of the runaway success of Rogue Lawyer, John Grisham delivers the high-octane suspense that readers have come to expect from the master of the legal thriller. With his latest novel, John Grisham takes his irresistible blend of legal savvy and page-turning storytelling to a whole new level. Filled with an unforgettable cast of characters and Grisham’s trademark twists and turns, readers will be kept guessing until the very last page. ‘The best thriller writer alive’ Ken Follett
- Reviews (0)
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton; Latest edition (28 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473649277
- ISBN-13: 978-1473649279
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.