Lonely Planet Bangladesh (Country Guide)
#1 best-selling guide to Bangladesh*
Lonely Planet Bangladesh is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise the Sundarbans spotting deer and tigers; stand amid the chaos of old Dhaka; or visit the lush Chittagong Hill Tracts, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bangladesh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bangladesh:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, environment, arts, literature, cuisine, culture
- Over 35 maps
- Covers Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Chittagong Division, Sylhet Division and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bangladesh ,our most comprehensive guide to Bangladesh, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, gift and lifestyle books and stationery, as well as an award-winning website, magazines, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
- Reviews (0)
|Customer Reviews||4.3 out of 5 stars 13Reviews|
|Item Weight||212 g|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#266,782 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#1,186 in Travel & Holiday Guides (Books)
|Product Dimensions||13.21 x 2.54 x 19.81 cm|
|Publisher||Lonely Planet (20 December 2016)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.